We provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the following IT areas:
Non-managed Services are the type of the engagement where you, the customer, will maintain the control and scope of the project deliverables, resources, time-lines and other aspects of the project management. In other words, you manage your own project.
- Infrastructure (Solaris, AIX, Linux, Windows, OS390, Cisco, Brocade)
- High Availability (Symantec, Oracle, IBM clustering)
- System Monitoring & Management (Oracle OpsCenter & OEM, HP OpenView & OpsWare, Halcyon, BMC Patrol, CA Unicenter, IBM Tivoli)
- Applications & Tools (Weblogic, WebSphere, Symantec Veritas family)
- Configuration and Tuning Services (Solaris, AIX, OS390, Windows, Linux)
- Security Services (Server hardening, Cisco, Checkpoint and Linux based firewalls)
- Installation and Configuration Services for any of the above
You need to have a clear understanding of what is it that you want to accomplish and how are you going to do it. We will provide the means to succeed by supplying people with the appropriate experience.
Non-managed Services have no deliverables pre-defined on our part. Our people will simply do what you request of them.